A faster alternative to ListIntegrate?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35695] A faster alternative to ListIntegrate?
- From: Matthew Rosen <mrosen at cfa.harvard.edu>
- Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2002 04:16:42 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200207250846.EAA12103@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've tracked down the slow operation of my Mathematica simulation code to
lie in the ListIntegrate command:
G[n_] := ListIntegrate[xsec Phi[n], 1]
where both xsec and Phi[n] are 400 values long.
Is there a way to speed up ListIntegrate via Compile or a similar technique?
Thanks in advance and best regards,
Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics
Mail Stop 59
60 Garden Street
Cambridge, MA 02138
e: mrosen at cfa.harvard.edu
o: (617) 496-7614
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Question about Replace
Previous by thread:
Re: RE: Reading excel files?
Next by thread:
Re: A faster alternative to ListIntegrate?