- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35725] Re: [mg35703] J/Link
- From: Werner Schuster <schuster at deltasoft.at>
- Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 06:43:38 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200207260817.EAA21529@smc.vnet.net>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
> Is anyone here familiar with J/Link, the new and promising (if at the
> moment totally maddening) interface between Mathematica and java? It
> few sample programs have been written, there are no debugging features,
> and little real documentation.
er... the 100+ pages JLink UserGuide (available as NB and PDF File) is
for you? I actually cannot think of many things that are not in there...
I don't know what version you use, or how you got J/Link, but I guess, the
UserGuide was supplied... if not, get it from the J/Link site:
or use this link here for directly fetching the NB of the UserGuide:
> If so, I have a number of questions for you...
Well ... bring them on:
Prev by Date:
Mathematica and linear programming
Next by Date:
Re: Question about Replace
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
- From: Antonio <firstname.lastname@example.org>