Re: J/Link

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg35730] Re: [mg35703] J/Link
  • From: "Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Jul 2002 06:43:50 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I think, the "JLink User Guide" of Tod Gayley is good and contains some
I wrote an "Application Server for Mathematica", which allows to use
Mathematica interactively over the Internet and also makes it possible to
invocate Java from the Mathematica session. So I used JLink in both
You can read about my "Application Server" under
The invocation of Java from the Mathematica session is not yet described in
these web pages.
Hermann Schmitt