- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34689] RE: [mg34658] QUESTION
- From: Juan Egea Garcia <jeg at um.es>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 04:28:50 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In the first place you should select the figure.
Subsequently : EDIT > SAVES SELECTION AS (eps, bitmap, wmf, ...)
De: khaled salem [mailto:salem_109 at hotmail.com]
Enviado el: viernes, 31 de mayo de 2002 10:27
Para: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
Asunto: [mg34658] QUESTION
I would like to ask question.
can the Mathematica convert the file (figures) to bitmap or ps or eps ?
I am very happy if you give me help.
With best regard
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.
Prev by Date:
Cell Brackets and recurring cells
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Cell Brackets and recurring cells
Next by thread: