- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34691] Re: [mg34658] QUESTION
- From: Scott Beckman <scott at kamikaze.lbl.gov>
- Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 04:28:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Although I'm certain there's a better way, I needed images this morning
so I select the graphics and chose the menu option print selection and
then printed to a postscript file. I then cropped and edited the
postscript in GIMP and saved as a common graphics file (PNG).
On Fri, 31 May 2002, khaled salem wrote:
> Dear MathGroup
> I would like to ask question.
> can the Mathematica convert the file (figures) to bitmap or ps or eps ?
> I am very happy if you give me help.
> With best regard
> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Increased Precision in Plot?
Previous by thread:
Next by thread: