  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34716] eliminate some characters inside a file
  • From: "A.M." <moreno at alumnos.uva.es>
  • Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 01:14:54 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi everybody,

this is my question: I´ve got a large numbers o files with the next
appearance:

"12,56,12,14"
"13,56,25,36"
"14,58,465,7"
    .
    .
    .

and I need Mathemathica to eliminate " " and changes , by blank space to
obtain the next:
12 56 12 14
13 56 25 36
14 58 465 7
    .
    .
    .
If anybody can help me I would be very pleased

thanks