- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34708] Re: [mg34658] QUESTION
- From: "Y.A. Tesiram" <yas at pcomm.hfi.unimelb.edu.au>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 01:14:44 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Yes. Look up Export in the help index. Briefly
The extension .gif can be one of many. EPS and PS formats are included.
On Fri, 31 May 2002, khaled salem wrote:
> Dear MathGroup
> I would like to ask question.
> can the Mathematica convert the file (figures) to bitmap or ps or eps ?
> I am very happy if you give me help.
> With best regard
> Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.
Prev by Date:
eliminate some characters inside a file
Next by Date:
repeated entries in File>Palettes menu (again)
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Increased Precision in Plot?