repeated entries in File>Palettes menu (again)
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34712] repeated entries in File>Palettes menu (again)
- From: "Jonathan Rockmann" <MTheory at msn.com>
- Date: Sun, 2 Jun 2002 01:14:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I still have not been able to do this in spite of my tinkering with the files
for which I feel I can do this safely.
Question: how can I get rid of reapeated names for the same palette on the
drop down list located at Files>Palettes ?
There are only single copies of these palettes in the folder which holds
the actual palette notebooks. And I've tried rebuilding the help index already.
The culprits are a couple of packages that continued to add additional
entries to the list when I had to reinstall them.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
mtheory at msn.com
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Efficiency question
Previous by thread:
Re: eliminate some characters inside a file
Next by thread:
Re: repeated entries in File>Palettes menu (again)