MathLink on UltraSparc machine

Hello,

I currently work in an heterogeneous environment : Mathematica runs on a
Intel Linux box, and my C applications run on a UltraSparc Linux.

If I compile the MathLink-modified applications on the Intel Linux box,
everything is all right.

But which DevelopperKit should I use to compile MathLink-modified
applications on the UltraSparc machine ?

jmt