  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34747] MathLink on UltraSparc machine
  • From: jmt <jmt at agat.net>
  • Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 03:42:07 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

I currently work in an heterogeneous environment : Mathematica runs on a
Intel Linux box, and my C applications run on a UltraSparc Linux.

If I compile the MathLink-modified applications on the Intel Linux box,
everything is all right.

But which DevelopperKit should I use to compile MathLink-modified
applications on the UltraSparc machine ?

jmt