MathLink on UltraSparc machine
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34747] MathLink on UltraSparc machine
- From: jmt <jmt at agat.net>
- Date: Tue, 4 Jun 2002 03:42:07 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I currently work in an heterogeneous environment : Mathematica runs on a
Intel Linux box, and my C applications run on a UltraSparc Linux.
If I compile the MathLink-modified applications on the Intel Linux box,
everything is all right.
But which DevelopperKit should I use to compile MathLink-modified
applications on the UltraSparc machine ?
Prev by Date:
Simplify using assumptions and Gamma[*]
Next by Date:
Re: RE: Re: Is it possible to access internal variables?
Previous by thread:
Re: Simplify using assumptions and Gamma[*]
Next by thread:
Coupled Differential Equations