Coupled Differential Equations

I understand that NDSolve will solve a set of first order coupled.
diff.eqn.
Here is my problem: I have a set of 20+ equation that all have the exact
same structure and I can't seem to find an easy way to input them. For
any help I'd be highly appreciative.
The equations are of the form

d V_k(l)/d l = V_k(l) + Sum[ V_k'(l), (k not equal k')]

where k is the number of diff. eqn.

Thanks for any help,

Cyrill