calculating the azimuth between two lat/lon's
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34768] calculating the azimuth between two lat/lon's
- From: "rad0" <rad0 at mindspring.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 03:38:30 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a built in way to calculate the azimuth between
two points given by their latitude and longitude?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: How to call Mathematica in VB?
Previous by thread:
Re: NMinimize function
Next by thread:
Re: calculating the azimuth between two lat/lon's