Re: How to call Mathematica in VB?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34759] Re: [mg34565] How to call Mathematica in VB?
- From: Dale Horton <daleh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 03:38:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 12:18 AM 5/27/2002, Momotalo wrote: >dose MathLink support calling mathematica function from >VB? >thanks! http://support.wolfram.com/mathematica/mathlink/languages/vb.html You might also want to take a look at Mathematica Link for Excel. http://www.episoft.com/products/mlx/index.htm -Dale