Re: How to call Mathematica in VB?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34759] Re: [mg34565] How to call Mathematica in VB?
- From: Dale Horton <daleh at wolfram.com>
- Date: Wed, 5 Jun 2002 03:38:17 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
At 12:18 AM 5/27/2002, Momotalo wrote:
>dose MathLink support calling mathematica function from
You might also want to take a look at Mathematica Link for Excel.
Prev by Date:
calculating the azimuth between two lat/lon's
Next by Date:
Re: Simplify using assumptions and Gamma[*]
Previous by thread:
Re: calculating the azimuth between two lat/lon's
Next by thread:
[MacOS X] User interface Q