How can I turn a display into an output ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34831] How can I turn a display into an output ?
- From: timreh719 at yahoo.com.tw (bryan)
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 05:22:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi All~ In Mathematica, there is some commands only display something but they can't have any ouput. Thus we can't use this display. For example : Print ; SpinShow(this is in Graphics`Animation` package); ScientificForm..etc. How can I turn these displays into outputs ? I know that it maybe is concerned with DisplayFunction...but I can't find anyway to solve this problem . Thanx For your help !! I am a beginner and my English is not good enough, so I may not express clearly;anyway, thanks everybody !!! bryan sincerely