How can I turn a display into an output ?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34831] How can I turn a display into an output ?
- From: timreh719 at yahoo.com.tw (bryan)
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 05:22:09 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In Mathematica, there is some commands only display something but
they can't have any ouput. Thus we can't use this display. For example
Print ; SpinShow(this is in Graphics`Animation` package);
How can I turn these displays into outputs ?
I know that it maybe is concerned with DisplayFunction...but I can't
find anyway to solve this problem .
Thanx For your help !!
I am a beginner and my English is not good enough, so I may not
express clearly;anyway, thanks everybody !!!
Prev by Date:
which Linux does Mathematica run on?
Next by Date:
Re: Problem with hypergeometric function
Previous by thread:
Re: which Linux does Mathematica run on?
Next by thread:
ReadList with mixed strings and numbers