which Linux does Mathematica run on?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34828] which Linux does Mathematica run on?
- From: Pavel Pokorny <Pavel.Pokorny at vscht.cz>
- Date: Sat, 8 Jun 2002 05:21:59 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Czech Technical University
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Dear Mathematica friends
Linux 2.0 or later (ELF only)
Does it mean Mathematica 4.1 does NOT run on SuSE Linux?
Or which versions of Linux does Mathematica 4.1 run on?
Math Dept, Prague Institute of Chemical Technology
Prev by Date:
How can I turn the display into an output ?
Next by Date:
How can I turn a display into an output ?
Previous by thread:
Re: How can I turn the display into an output ?
Next by thread:
Re: which Linux does Mathematica run on?