four 4s problem
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34856] four 4s problem
- From: Andrzej Kozlowski <andrzej at platon.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 05:10:41 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Anyone interested in the "four 4s" problem (posted here recently under
the title "Fun 7th grade Algebra problem") and similar puzzles may be
interested in the brief article (preliminary version) I posted on my
Mathematica Web page: <http://platon.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/andrzej/Mathematica/>.
Prev by Date:
Re: which Linux does Mathematica run on?
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
RE: Does Mathematica runs in Windows XP?
Next by thread: