Re: mice wheels
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34845] Re: mice wheels
- From: "vIRCiated\(tm\)" <r.pinheiro at tutopia.com.br>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 05:10:18 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Jens-Peer Kuska" <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de> escreveu na mensagem
news:a3deql$8df$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> I still want to know for *what* you need a weel mouse
> in a text oriented computer algebra system.
Assume you're scrolling by a 750-page notebook. it bothers you to scroll
Prev by Date:
RE: Re: Package problem
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Palette resizing
Next by thread:
Re: Does a Mathematica IRC channel exist?