Re: Does a Mathematica IRC channel exist?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34848] Re: Does a Mathematica IRC channel exist?
- From: "vIRCiated\(tm\)" <r.pinheiro at tutopia.com.br>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 05:10:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Jim Light" <dejavue82 at yahoo.com> escreveu na mensagem news:a404js$bqd$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Just a simple question. I hope the answer is as simple. :) Its name does not suggest Mathematica, but I am the owner(and I can allow Mathematica): #ti_cas @ irc.brasnet.org I am "coerce" on the BRASNet IRC network. It's name consists "Texas Instruments(calculators) and Computer Algebra Systems(Mathematica, Maple, Matlab, Mathcad, HP49[!!], etc...)" to discover the owner you can simply do a /chanserv(?) info #ti_cas.