Re: Does a Mathematica IRC channel exist?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34848] Re: Does a Mathematica IRC channel exist?
- From: "vIRCiated\(tm\)" <r.pinheiro at tutopia.com.br>
- Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2002 05:10:24 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"Jim Light" <dejavue82 at yahoo.com> escreveu na mensagem
news:a404js$bqd$1 at smc.vnet.net...
> Just a simple question. I hope the answer is as simple. :)
Its name does not suggest Mathematica, but I am the owner(and I can allow
#ti_cas @ irc.brasnet.org
I am "coerce" on the BRASNet IRC network.
It's name consists "Texas Instruments(calculators) and Computer Algebra
Systems(Mathematica, Maple, Matlab, Mathcad, HP49[!!], etc...)"
to discover the owner you can simply do a /chanserv(?) info #ti_cas.
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: No "Arrow3D" ?
Previous by thread:
Re: mice wheels
Next by thread:
Rule parameter passing