inverse square law attraction
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34884] inverse square law attraction
- From: "Dick Boardman" <boardman at onetel.net.uk>
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:01:02 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I have a question I would be pleased if someone would answer.
I am studying planetary motion under the inverse square law attraction.
I use NDSolve to find the numerical solution to
And get a very satisfactory ellipse. However, I would like to check the hodograph
( a parametric plot of x'[t] and y'[t]
against time. NDSolve must have calculated values for x'[t] and y'[t] but I
cannot find them. Where are they please?
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: ReadList with mixed strings and numbers
Previous by thread:
Re: PolynomialQ ?
Next by thread:
Re: inverse square law attraction