Re: Does Mathematica runs in Windows XP?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34881] Re: Does Mathematica runs in Windows XP?
- From: wempenj at asme.org (JDW)
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:00:53 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
"vIRCiated\(tm\)" <r.pinheiro at tutopia.com.br> wrote in message news:<adv6f8$kc$1 at smc.vnet.net>...
> Does Mathematica 4(i've bought it with an used computer) runs in WinXP?
> And, can I insert Mathematica objects in Office 97 docs? I want to insert
> some pictures and equations into PowerPoint.
> Thank you.
I am running Mathematica 4 on a Gateway Laptop running Windows XP and
have'nt had any problems. Inserting plots and such form Mathematica to
Office works well just choose the paste special option and choose
picture in Office apps.
Prev by Date:
Re: ReadList with mixed strings and numbers
Next by Date:
Problem with entering text into a mathematica notebook by VB or QuicKeys
Previous by thread:
Does Mathematica runs in Windows XP?
Next by thread:
RE: Does Mathematica runs in Windows XP?