Problem with entering text into a mathematica notebook by VB or QuicKeys
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34861] Problem with entering text into a mathematica notebook by VB or QuicKeys
- From: Detlef-Sibylle.Koczian at t-online.de (Detlef Koczian)
- Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2002 05:00:24 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I tried to enter text into a Mathematica notebook (version 4.0) using the application QuicKeys by CE-Software. When I use the command Type Text [abc] only "bc" appears in the notebook. I checked with other strings and found out that the first character is always omitted. Since I didn't know if this is a problem of Mathematica or rather Quickeys I wrote a simple Visual Basic program using the sendkeys command. There I get the same surprising result. So it seems that the problem is due to some feature of Mathematica. Does anybody know something about this?