Re: Using Mathgroup Effectively -- cutting and pasting expressions
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34909] Re: Using Mathgroup Effectively -- cutting and pasting expressions
- From: lalu_bhatt at yahoo.com (Bhuvanesh)
- Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:15:50 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Richard Palmer <dickp at bellatlantic.net> wrote: > Hi Steve, > > Thanks for your reply. I know it isn't your problem as the mail group > moderator, but I am personally annoyed at the difficulty of copying and > pasting sections of Mathematica code as text. <snipped> Why not convert the relevant cells to InputForm (Ctrl-Shift-I on Windows or Shift-Mod1-I on Unix/Linux) and copy/paste the result? Or, if you wish to preserve formatting, select the cells you wish to copy, then choose Edit -> Copy As -> Notebook Expression. I think you want the former, though. -- Bhuvanesh, Wolfram Research.