RE: Re: Re: Using Mathgroup Effectively -- cutting and pasting expressions

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34915] RE: [mg34864] Re: [mg34834] Re: Using Mathgroup Effectively -- cutting and pasting expressions
  • From: "DrBob" <majort at cox-internet.com>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jun 2002 02:16:18 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Amen!

Probably at least ten percent of my efforts go to dealing with the
difference between what I see and what I get, and not just when pasting
to e-mail.  It's tricky pasting between and within notebooks, too.
Sometimes your selection (apparently) begins or ends at an awkward place
in the ugly "Show Expression" world, where you can't see it.  Copy as
Plain Text and other work-arounds generally DON'T work-around.

Where's WYSIWYG when you want it?

Bobby