- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34939] Nonlinear Programming?
- From: "Leonard Wapner" <LWapner at adelphia.net>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 02:38:35 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Is there a Mathematica function allowing me to maximize the product "xy"
over a set of linear constraints? The functions ConstrainedMax and
ConstrainedMin require a linear objective function.
Thanks - L
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
Re: Nonlinear Programming?