NDSolve and parameters
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34921] NDSolve and parameters
- From: "Ivo Telley" <telley at biomech.mat.ethz.ch>
- Date: Thu, 13 Jun 2002 02:38:08 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Laboratory for Biomechanics
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am looking for some parameter calls, if any exist at all, for the NDSolve
function of Mathmatica 4.1:
I want to let the solver write out the actual step number and the point that
it is calculating, say, for every 1000 steps. That way I could control more
what the solver is doing and where it might be stuck (especially when
solving almost singular problems).
Has anyone more experience with this Solver and possibilities to control the
its actual state?
Thanks for helping me!
Prev by Date:
Re: 3d table or list to file
Next by Date:
RE: Does Mathematica runs in Windows XP?
Previous by thread:
Re: Nonlinear Programming?
Next by thread:
Re: Re: Getting File Directory Using Any Platform