Export color bug in Mac OS X?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg34944] Export color bug in Mac OS X?
- From: shollis at armstrong.edu (Selwyn Hollis)
- Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 02:38:48 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I'm using Mathematica 4.1.5 and Mac OS X. When I Export graphics to either PDF or AI, colors come out all wrong. For instance, RGBColor[1, 0, .5] turns into something like RGBColor[0.88, 0.02, 0.26]. (Printing to PDF is okay.) Is this a known bug?