Varying color in ParametricPlot
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35023] Varying color in ParametricPlot
- From: "Student, T.U.E." <YourName at student.tue.nl>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 02:13:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Eindhoven University of Technology, The Netherlands
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
What I would like to do, is the following:
I have defined 2 functions x[t] and y[t] and I would like to plot them
parametrically using ParametricPlot with a color that is also a function of
t (something like Hue[t]).
I haven't been able to figure this out using help in Mathematica. I have
tried to use ColorOutput and PlotStyle but that doesn't seem to work. Does
anyone have a solution to this problem.
Prev by Date:
Table as Graphics Object?
Next by Date:
RE: Solve weirdness
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Table as Graphics Object?
Next by thread:
Re: Varying color in ParametricPlot