Mathematica and AMPL
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35049] Mathematica and AMPL
- From: Mozart Menezes <menezes at Rotman.Utoronto.Ca>
- Date: Thu, 20 Jun 2002 23:54:51 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I am a new user of Mathematica and I am interested in a way of exchanging
information between Mathematica and AMPL/CPLEX.
The idea is to run an optimization problem using AMPL and then based on the
optimal solution results modify the original optimization parameters using
Mathematica ; rerun the optimization problem with the new parameters ...
You got the point.
I need advice in how I can exchange information between Mathematica and
AMPL without human intervention. Can you help me ?
Prev by Date:
Re: calculating the azimuth between two lat/lon's
Next by Date:
Re: Solve weirdness again
Previous by thread:
Mathematica Consultants in Texas
Next by thread:
Re: Mathematica and AMPL