Q: LogPlot Number format

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg35105] Q: LogPlot Number format
  • From: Christoph Handel <scone4 at kepler.mechanik.tu-darmstadt.de>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:39:55 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

   howdy,

i need to make a logplot with a different numberformat on the Y-Axis.
Currently i have labels like (exponents are raised, thats ok, thats what i
want) :

1. x 10^58

I need to adjust these labels, so they look like this

10^8

means, substract 50 from the exponent and remove the leading 1. x

Any hints?

Greetings
   Christoph