Q: LogPlot Number format

   howdy,

i need to make a logplot with a different numberformat on the Y-Axis.
Currently i have labels like (exponents are raised, thats ok, thats what i
want) :

1. x 10^58

I need to adjust these labels, so they look like this

10^8

means, substract 50 from the exponent and remove the leading 1. x

Any hints?

Greetings
   Christoph