Re: Creating My Package?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg35108] Re: Creating My Package?
- From: "Louis M. Pecora" <pecora at anvil.nrl.navy.mil>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jun 2002 03:40:19 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Naval Research Laboratory, Washington, DC
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
In article <af6idg$lm7$1 at smc.vnet.net>, tm\ <coerce at brasnet.org> wrote: > Hello All. > > I want to create a package for basic geometry(area of squares, circles, > volume of sphere, etc...). How do I create it? I think you just do a Save as... and choose package. Check it out. -- -- Lou Pecora - My views are my own.