Re: Mathematica EPS to Distiller PDF Font Problem Solved (?)

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34061] Re: Mathematica EPS to Distiller PDF Font Problem Solved (?)
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Wed, 1 May 2002 08:00:31 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

the problem *was* that the true type fonts had a copyright restriction
that hinders the distiller to use the tt-fonts.

a) the copyright restriction is removed from the actual tt-fonts
b) the type1 fonts never had this restriction and when the distiller
   find the type1 fonts all works fine -- atleast on a MS-Windows
machine

Regards
  Jens