Complete reference

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg34496] Complete reference
  • From: "Oliver Friedrich" <oliver.friedrich at tz-mikroelektronik.de>
  • Date: Fri, 24 May 2002 02:41:56 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Is there a reference of all symbols with all options implemented in
Mathematica3.0.

There seem to be rather a lot of symbols and options undocumented, e.g. I
couldn't find anything about CounterAssignments, CounterIncrements and so
on. I believe to know the meaning of those, but I'm sure I could find more.
Neither OnLineHelp, nor the big documentation bible finds them.

Another question: Is there documentation how to make own stylesheets. I find
it very difficult to setup a certain style, if a lot of the options are not
documented.

Oliver Friedrich