Step by step integration

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37517] Step by step integration
  • From: pascal at go.ro (CeZaR)
  • Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 03:31:33 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

I saw in Help (Mathematica 4.0) the Step-By-Step Differentiation
topic.
I would like to know if it is possible to implement a Step-By-Step
Integration function in Mathematica.
There is a site calc101.com which uses webMathematica and has
implemented such a function.

If it's not possible, are there any tools available which can?

I'm trying to learn integration of functions, and Integrate[...] is
not very usefull.

Thank you,
CeZaR