Re: Comments are KILLING me

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37713] Re: Comments are KILLING me
  • From: "Louis M. Pecora" <pecora at anvil.nrl.navy.mil>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 00:29:47 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

In article <aqfp6g$7d3$1 at smc.vnet.net>, Nafod40 <may106 at psu.edu> wrote:

I've been bitten by problems with comments, (legal) white space, and
Mathematica's autoformatting in the past.  I gave up using all of them and then
eventually gave up using Mathematica for large coding projects.  Luckily I
mostly do numerical work so other solutions will work for me.  Sadly,
Mathematica remains a difficult environment to code and debug in.  Sorry, I
have no solution for you only my own story.

--
Lou Pecora
  - My views are my own.