Re: problem

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37727] Re: problem
  • From: "Allan Hayes" <hay at haystack.demon.co.uk>
  • Date: Sat, 9 Nov 2002 00:31:08 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Teo,

Steps:
We would have to set up some code to go through the kind of steps that we
would use steps and show them because the methods that Mathematica uses will
often not be the ones a person would use.

Format
Output:
You can get the output to look like traditional math by selecting the output
cell and using the menu item Cell>
Convert To > Traditional Form.
(or you can make all output appear in this form by using Cell>Default Output
Format Type>Traditional Form

Input:
You can convert your input into traditional math form by selecting the cell
and and using the menu item Cell>
Convert To > Traditional Form.
Or you might like to learn to type such forms in directly or by using
palettes. Help may be found at Help>Help Browser>Other Information >2D
Expression Input

--
Allan

Allan Hayes