Re: Re: OO in Mathematica

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37739] Re: [mg37635] Re: OO in Mathematica
  • From: "Hermann Schmitt" <schmitther at netcologne.de>
  • Date: Sun, 10 Nov 2002 05:38:50 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,
you write below, that you have never written a function with more tha ca. 30
statements and a function has typical 5-10 statements.
But in the next section you write about packages. That is, there is
something to be designed beyond the single function!
You do not see the forest because of the many trees!

Hermann Schmitt