MathLink under Mac OS X

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37775] MathLink under Mac OS X
  • From: default <dev at null.net>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Nov 2002 03:13:39 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I'm trying to get the example addtwo to compile, using ProjectBuilder.
The Developer's guide says in different places, that I should not use
libML.a, and also that I must use it.  In any event, I get fatals errors
'out of date' if I try to include it.  If I leave it out and use
mathlink.framework instead, addtwo compiles but does not run normally.

Any suggestions?  I've been working on this for days, it is driving me
crazy.  I'm not a professional software developer and not very familair
with ProjectBuilder, either.

Thanks,

Jeff Stopple
stopple at math.ucsb.edu