TriangularSurfacePlot question

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37834] TriangularSurfacePlot question
  • From: Terrell Mitchell <usenet at twocedars.mailshell.com>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 06:12:10 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I am using this function, but it never finishes. I have 196 points. If I
use it without specifying the triagulation data or with, it doesn't
finish the plot in 8 hours of running time. I am doing this on a 1.2GHZ
T23. This machine should be fast enough.

Is this normal?

Is there a way to find out what it is doing?

Thank You
--

Terrell Mitchell
E-mail: usenet at privatetwocedars.mailshell.com