Question about calculating time and 3-D visualization

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37845] Question about calculating time and 3-D visualization
  • From: "Inge Jonckheere" <inge.jonckheere at agr.kuleuven.ac.be>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Nov 2002 01:34:53 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Dear all,

as an absolute beginner in Mathematica, I would like to visualize in 3-D
hemispherical views by means of projection (actually rasterization of a
vector). Does anybody know if this is possible?

Moreover I was wondering what would be the calculating time for the
simulation of 3 million cylinders in the new version of Mathematica? can
anybody check this for me, as I still have an older version.

Thanks,

Inge