Interactivity?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg37915] Interactivity?
  • From: "Steven Hodgen" <steven at twitch.net>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Nov 2002 20:58:15 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hello,

Does anyone know if Wolfram is planning to add interactivity features in a
later version?  Specifically, I'd like to be able to do some of the things
that currently require Using J/Link.  For instance, I'd like to be able to
change the coefficient of a function using  a scrollbar or slider, and see
the plot of that function change in real time.

Also, it'd sure be nice to rotate a 3D plot in the Notebook, etc.

Thanks.
--
Steven Hodgen
steven at twitch.net