Re: Difference between fonts in Mathematica 4.1 and 4.2?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38012] Re: Difference between fonts in Mathematica 4.1 and 4.2?
  • From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 00:48:30 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

Hi,

 the SystemFiles/Include directory include already the
map fiels for pdflatex and dvips.

The Math1 <-> Mathematica1 ... Math4 <-> Mathematica4 are
mostly unchanged but the Math5 font has the gothic, the double struck
and the caligraphic alphabet inside. Now Mathematica5 hold the
caligraphic
characters, Mathematica6 the ghotic characters and Mathematica7 the
double struck characters. And so your trick work for greek letters
but not for ghotic, double struck and some of the caligraphic
letters.

Regards
  Jens