Re: Limits to zooming graphics in 4.2 ?

  • To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
  • Subject: [mg38063] Re: Limits to zooming graphics in 4.2 ?
  • From: zeno <zeno1234 at mindspring.com>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:08:26 -0500 (EST)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com

I do not know which Operating System you are using, but it works fine
for me. I am using the OS X version (OS X 10.1.5 and Mathematica
version 4.2.1. with 768 Mbs of actual RAM)  Are you zooming very
complex images on a lower memory system? Maybe version 4.2 takes some
more memory to run and you are hitting memory limitations....

But then again if you are using Windows or pretty much any OS Virtual
Memory would kick in so thats probably not the issue...just searching
for possibilities.