Re: Kernel API
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg36884] Re: [mg36876] Kernel API
- From: jmt <jmt at dxdydz.net>
- Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2002 04:45:03 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <200209300703.DAA07204@smc.vnet.net>
- Reply-to: jmt at dxdydz.net
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
See the MathLink API for C, or the JLink API for java.
JLink is easier to use, MathLink is a lower level but native interface. JLink
is built on MathLink.
As far as I know, the perl API Math::ematica has not been upgraded to
On Monday 30 September 2002 09:03, Paulo Jorge Matos wrote:
> Hi all,
> Is it possible to get a document of the description of how to
> interface with the kernel? Kind of what should an interface say to the
> kernel and how to connect to it.
> Best regards,
Prev by Date:
Re: Colored ListPlot
Next by Date:
Previous by thread:
Re: Re: Colored ListPlot
Next by thread: