- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37016] RealTime3D
- From: Ray <rayfg at optonline.net>
- Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 05:33:18 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Does anyone know what happened to the <<Experimental`RealTime3D` package
in Mathematica 4.x? In some version I know I used it, but it seems to
have gone away. It allowed for real time manipulation of 3D graphics.
Prev by Date:
Solve a(over)b in mathematica?
Next by Date:
Explore "An Introduction to Neural Networks" using Mathematica
Previous by thread:
RE: Solve a(over)b in mathematica?
Next by thread: