Explore "An Introduction to Neural Networks" using Mathematica
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37024] Explore "An Introduction to Neural Networks" using Mathematica
- From: "Donald Doherty, Ph.D." <donald.doherty at brainstage.com>
- Date: Sun, 6 Oct 2002 05:33:53 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
I've posted Mathematica notebooks and packages illustrating most of the
neural networks discussed in James Anderson's book "An Introduction to
Neural Networks" to the Brainstage Research web site (www.brainstage.com).
Donald Doherty, Ph.D.
Brainstage Research, Inc.
donald.doherty at brainstage.com
Prev by Date:
Next by Date:
Re: Mathematica Help!
Previous by thread:
Next by thread:
factoring quartic over radicals