Re: Solve a(over)b in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37031] Re: Solve a(over)b in mathematica?
- From: Mark Westwood <MarkCWestwood at compuserve.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 05:23:56 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Stefan You certainly can - try Binomial[a,b]. Regards Mark Westwood Stefan Fredriksson wrote: > > Hello, > > can I have mathematica solver things like a(over)b, (in how many ways > can you pick "b" items from "a" items)? > > I have mathematica 4. > > Regards > Stefan