Re: Solve a(over)b in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37031] Re: Solve a(over)b in mathematica?
- From: Mark Westwood <MarkCWestwood at compuserve.com>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 05:23:56 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
You certainly can - try Binomial[a,b].
Stefan Fredriksson wrote:
> can I have mathematica solver things like a(over)b, (in how many ways
> can you pick "b" items from "a" items)?
> I have mathematica 4.
Prev by Date:
cp JLink.jar $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib/ext?
Next by Date:
Re: Plotting ellipses and other functions
Previous by thread:
Solve a(over)b in mathematica?
Next by thread:
RE: Solve a(over)b in mathematica?