RE: Solve a(over)b in mathematica?
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37044] RE: [mg37025] Solve a(over)b in mathematica?
- From: "David Park" <djmp at earthlink.net>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 05:24:49 -0400 (EDT)
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Stefan, I don't think I completely understand your question, but I think you are looking for the Binomial function in Mathematica. Binomial[4, 2] 6 David Park djmp at earthlink.net http://home.earthlink.net/~djmp/ From: Stefan Fredriksson [mailto:mcriley at telia.com] To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net Hello, can I have mathematica solver things like a(over)b, (in how many ways can you pick "b" items from "a" items)? I have mathematica 4. Regards Stefan