Re: Mathematica Help!
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37061] Re: Mathematica Help!
- From: Jens-Peer Kuska <kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de>
- Date: Mon, 7 Oct 2002 05:26:22 -0400 (EDT)
- Organization: Universitaet Leipzig
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: kuska at informatik.uni-leipzig.de
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Hi, if you don't like PlotField you should try to get a copy of the book "Visual DSolve" http://store.wolfram.com/view/book/D0706.str and the book package. Regards Jens Ajadi wrote: > > Hi, > > Does any one know of a way to produce Phase Plane > Diagrams in mathematica? > I need to draw a couple of direction field and > analyse the stability of critical points for my > systems of equations . > > Thank you. > > Ajadi > > __________________________________________________ > Do You Yahoo!? > Everything you'll ever need on one web page > from News and Sport to Email and Music Charts > http://uk.my.yahoo.com