Biokmod: A package for solving Large System of ODE

  • To: mathgroup at
  • Subject: [mg36980] Biokmod: A package for solving Large System of ODE
  • From: guillerm at (Guillermo Sanchez)
  • Date: Fri, 4 Oct 2002 05:01:16 -0400 (EDT)
  • Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at

I have updated my package Biokmod. It can be downloaded from:
(Sorry, some days ago I wrote a wrong adress).
I developped this package thinking in biokinetic application and
internal dosimetry, but it can  be  also applied for other kind of
problems envolving System of ODE with many variables.
I will appreciate any coments

Guillermo Sanchez