Biokmod: A package for solving Large System of ODE

I have updated my package Biokmod. It can be downloaded from:
http://web.usal.es/~guillerm/biokmod.htm
(Sorry, some days ago I wrote a wrong adress).
I developped this package thinking in biokinetic application and
internal dosimetry, but it can  be  also applied for other kind of
problems envolving System of ODE with many variables.
I will appreciate any coments

Guillermo Sanchez

http://web.usal.es/~guillerm