Re: Mathematica 4.2: Problem with online help.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37126] Re: Mathematica 4.2: Problem with online help.
- From: petr42 at hotmail.com (peter)
- Date: Sat, 12 Oct 2002 05:04:50 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
Deleting the browserindex.nb does not correct the online help e.g the online mathematica book is not fully accessable etc.Why are some of the *.nb files corrupted in the first place?It seems to occur only on win2k. Jacob <jacob at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<am12b4$qr$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 05:20:59 GMT, "Vynce" <someone at someplace.com> > wrote: > > >Try deleting ... > >\Mathematica\4.2\Documentation\English\MainBook\BrowserIndex.nb > > > > > > > > > > > That did it. It now works! Thanks