Re: Mathematica 4.2: Problem with online help.
- To: mathgroup at smc.vnet.net
- Subject: [mg37273] Re: Mathematica 4.2: Problem with online help.
- From: "Brian" <brian at pcmigo.com>
- Date: Mon, 21 Oct 2002 02:29:48 -0400 (EDT)
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <email@example.com>
- Sender: owner-wri-mathgroup at wolfram.com
If you follow this link, you will see what I have found out about this: http://forums.wolfram.com/student-support/topics/5709 Thanks, Brian "peter" <petr42 at hotmail.com> wrote in message news:ao8odq$bjl$1 at smc.vnet.net... > Deleting the browserindex.nb does not correct the online help e.g the > online mathematica book is not fully accessable etc.Why are some of > the *.nb files corrupted in the first place?It seems to occur only on > win2k. > > Jacob <jacob at yahoo.com> wrote in message news:<am12b4$qr$1 at smc.vnet.net>... > > On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 05:20:59 GMT, "Vynce" <someone at someplace.com> > > wrote: > > > > >Try deleting ... > > >\Mathematica\4.2\Documentation\English\MainBook\BrowserIndex.nb > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > > That did it. It now works! Thanks >